By Jim Boswell, author of Crush Depth Alert
Globalnomics is a fully integrated philosophical and scientific discipline that is based upon global rather than nationalistic perspectives. Whereas, the foundation of Globalnomics is based upon a clearly defined, commonly accepted, core set of world principals, the building blocks that shape the discipline come from the latest concepts and theories from the science of economics.
The core foundation of Globalnomics is based upon the following principals:
- Do No Harm;
- Love Is The Highest Knowledge;
- The Ethic of Reciprocity;
- All Human Beings Are Created Equal;
- Freedom Is Preferable over Subjugation;
- An Individual’s Right to Pursue Happiness;
- The Protection and Wise Use of Global Resources; and
- Exponential Reality.
The economic building blocks that shape Globalnomics are:
- Global Pareto Optimums;
- Friendly Competition;
– Perfect Competition over Monopolistic Control;
- Investment Strategy Over
– Debt Strategy Over
– Rape/Pillage Strategy;
- Increasing Gross Global Product per Capita Through Productivity Enhancements
– While Narrowing Gap Between Highs and Lows;
- Rewarding Positive Creativity; and
- A Single Monetary Unit of Currency
Military war between national entities does not fit within the framework of Globalnomics. Instead Globanomic Wars are fought on the following fronts:
- War on Hunger;
- War on Poverty;
- War on Disease Control;
- War on Prejudicial Hatred; and
- War on the Misuse of Global Resources.
The basic theory and concept behind Globalnomics can be understood better by reading Horatio Culver’s speech which was given in 2006 and recounted in my short story called The Love of Economics (The Economics of Love).
Jim Boswell’s recently published book, Crush Depth Alert, Fourth Lloyd Productions, explains in detail with supporting exhibits, graphs, and tables the factors that led up to the recent financial crisis while offering solutions on how to move forward.
You can purchase Crush Depth Alert here.